Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

How can you trust a man who wears both a belt and suspenders? The man can't even trust his own pants.

photoshop

I just finished watching Once Upon a Time in the West. I started wathcing it a couple of days ago when I saw it on netflix and decided to finish it tonight ..... or should I say this morning. I was inspired to draw some western characters while watching it and here they are. This is my second time watching it and its still as good as the first. One of the things I like about Leone's western films are the soundtrack. Morricone does such a good job at capturing the moment and making it feel that much better.

I tried to stay loose and didn't try to spend a lot of time coloring them either. I like the simple approach to coloring that I used in a previous post and I tried to go for that again. I also tried to draw a girl character, which I rarely do just because I'm so bad at them. They never end up looking sexy or cute, just wierd. The part that I always end up messing up is the face, either the lips or eyes.

2 comments: