Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012









My portfolio is finished!! (technically)


My portfolio is technically finished, which should be really great but I came to a realization a bit late.....I feel that the quality is all over the place and if I leave it in its current state it would be wrong and as much as it kills me to have to redo it, I'm gonna do just that.

Here are some loose sketches for my new portfolio and a couple from the old one.

I would also like to give a thanks for the people who follow my blog and would like to give my apology for the lack of updates. I'm going to post more frequent updates on how my portfolio goes within the next few days.

2 comments:

  1. These are so awesome!!! I love your use of color and lighting in the last three. I can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete