Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

time to get back to the same routine...

I took a bit of a much-needed break these past two weeks. I officially finished my semester last saturday and after all the studying for finals, prepping portfolios, and doing extra credit work, I just need to rest my brain and especially, my eyes. Since then, however, I did manage to get my hands on a Kindle Fire and its totally sweet! Once I found out that it had sketchbook mobile, I knew I had to try it out and it works great. If you're looking for sketching on the go and an iPad is way too much, then the kindle fire is a good choice.
(Then again, an old fashioned pen and sketchpad is good too, I just wanted a change of pace! )

Here are my first attempts using the fire. (I hadn't drawn in a while, so I wanted to loosen up a bit.)



Here's the illustration that I mentioned in my last point.

I'll explain the idea behind this when I finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment